Why Choose Elite Driving School
Graduates have many different benefits:
- First and foremost, graduates get the opportunity to do the MTO test in 8 months as opposed to 12 months.
- Graduates may be eligible for lower car insurance rates. We are a recognized driving school for all Ontario and all Canadian Car Insurance Companies.
- We keep your information safe, confidential and secure.
- We offer safe driving lessons for different weather and road conditions (rain, snow, sleet, etc).
As a Ministry of Transportation approved Driving School, Elite Driving School is proud to serve thousands of students every year. We teach them the best Defensive Driving techniques which allow them to become both skilled and safe drivers. We are soon expanding into more locations to better serve you. We offer a state-of-the-art, well designed, professional driver training program. The program is fit for beginner drivers, as it delivers instruction to help you become a safe and confident driver. We strive to make your driving experience enjoyable; our priority is to provide you with an excellent driver’s education that will last you a lifetime. By the end of your course, you will be well prepared to take the Ministry of Transportation’s road test.
We can help you get your license faster and more safely with our instructions. We have polite and eager instructors to aid you and ensure that you pass the road test. Feel free to call us today and make an appointment at (289) 887 0711 or (905) 920 1478, and put yourself in the driver seat.
Professional Instructors from Elite Driving School provide important tips for developing safe driving skills. Our course is designed to help young drivers improve their skills in four key areas that are critical factors in more than 60% of teen vehicle crashes – hazard recognition, vehicle handling, space management, and speed management.
Here are examples of some of the tips you may receive!
- As a driver, one of the most basic driving skills you can acquire is a good attitude towards other drivers. It is important to remember that you are in control of a vehicle which could potentially become a lethal weapon.
- Stay positive and do not become stressed out at other drivers’ bad road manners.
- Staying patient is a very important driving skill. You should be constantly aware of your surroundings and of the people and vehicles around you at all times.
- Check your mirrors frequently, and always check your blind spots by looking over your shoulder before making turns and lane changes. Knowing what is going on behind you is also extremely important, this way you can understand whether cars behind you are too close, going too fast or trying to overtake you.
- Remember that you share the road with others. Trucks, motorcyclists, cyclists and pedestrians all deserve your attention and courtesy on the road.
- It is important to remember that different vehicles have different needs. For example, trucks need extra stopping room and room for wider turns; buses need to enter traffic from stopping lanes; and when passing cyclists in narrow lanes, they should be given the full width of the lane.
At Elite Driving School we responsibly store your personal information in accordance with MTO guidelines. We keep your personal information confidential and store this information in a safe place. We only share the information with a third party when mandated to do so by the MTO.
Safe Driving Tips
- Tire Pressure
- Seating Position
- Look Ahead
- Slow Down
- Skid Recovery
- Two Wheels off the pavement
- Driver Distraction
- Look where you want to go
- Vehicle Dynamics
- Don’t Give up